Attorney Drew Fritsch
Drew Fritsch concentrates his practice in the areas of criminal defense and civil litigation. Mr. Fritsch grew up in Western New York and graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo with a dual Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Psychology. He then graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Fritsch worked at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington D.C. as well as the State Attorney’s Office in Fort Myers, Florida.
Mr. Fritsch brings a wealth of experience when representing clients, having practiced as a prosecutor and private counsel since 1997. Mr. Fritsch has represented thousands of individuals and handled cases from traffic infractions through murder charges. Mr. Fritsch is committed to obtaining the best results possible for his clients whether it’s through a resolution or after a hard-fought trial.
In his spare time, Mr. Fritsch enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, and volunteering as a swim official with the Buffalo Area Aquatic Club.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- New York
- Theta Chi
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Washington Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Lotempio Law Group in Buffalo, NY
- U.S. Attorney’s Office in Washington D.C.
- State Attorney’s Office in Fort Myers, Florida