DWI Conviction Penalties in Buffalo, NY
This educational video on DWI conviction penalties was provided by Drew Fritsch, an experienced Buffalo DWI Attorney. If you’ve been arrested for DWI, contact our office for a free confidential consultation. Let our experience work for you.
- When someone charged with DWI asks whether they need an attorney, they should be made aware of the potentially severe consequences.
- Financial outcome can include a fine of $500 to $1,000 plus surcharges.
- The driver’s license will be revoked for six months to one year.
- An ignition interlock device will be installed in the offender’s vehicle.
- The court may impose probation for up to three years, and up to one year in jail.
Did you or a loved one get arrested for a DWI and wonder what type of penalties you might incur? Don’t plead guilty until you know all of your options.
Contact our experienced DWI Attorney in Buffalo NY, Drew Fritsch to defend your driving record and protect your future. We offer free consultations and have achieved positive outcomes for countless clients.