Forgery Lawyer Buffalo, NY
This educational video was provided by Drew Fritsch, an experienced Buffalo forgery lawyer. If you’ve been accused of forgery, contact our office today. Let our experience work for you.
- New York State recognizes three types of forgery.
- A third degree forgery – an A misdemeanor – is punishable by up to a year in jail.
- Forgery of certain documents may constitute a second degree forgery – a felony.
- A first degree forgery occurs when a person actually uses someone else’s identity when signing their name.
- Because identity theft can be prosecuted in state and federal courts, it’s important to hire an attorney to defend your rights
Were you or a loved one arrested and charged with forgery or another type of white color crime? Don’t plead guilty until you know all of your options.
Contact our experienced Buffalo forgery lawyer. Drew Fritsch is dedicated to defending your freedom and protecting your future. We offer free consultations and have achieved positive outcomes for countless clients.
If you are being investigated for a crime, contact our law office immediately. Time is of the Essence. Do not talk to anyone about your case except for your lawyer.